ABOUT MATT KEATOR
WIN HOCKEY AGENCY
Matt Keator has built WIN Hockey Agency on strong personal relationships getting referrals from his clients and others who appreciate his honest straightforward approach. He keeps a limited number of clients so he can provide the personal attention needed to build their careers on and off the ice.
OVER 30 YEARS OF NHL EXPERIENCE
- 30 plus years of NHL business and player development experience.
- 23 years as an NHL Player Agent.
- 8 years scouting and developing players for the St. Louis Blues.
- 5 plus years serving on USA Hockey’s Junior Council and attending the Bi-Annual Board meetings.
- Co-Director of the 1997 World Junior Hockey Championship.
- Played one season of professional hockey in Sweden.
- Masters in Sports Management from the University of Massachusetts/Amherst.
- Graduate Certificate in Business Management from Harvard University.
- Graduate of Trinity College, Hartford, CT.
RELATIONSHIPS BUILT AT EVERY LEVEL OF HOCKEY
Through his many years in hockey, Matt has developed relationships at the NHL, College, Junior and High School levels that have earned him the opportunity to help many former, current and future great European, College and Professional players. In the past, he has interviewed for NHL General Manager jobs but is committed to being an agent for the remainder of his career.
``It is very important to me to work directly with players on all of their professional and advisory services. Having a one to one personal relationship builds trust so we can make the best decisions for the future. I pride myself on being extremely responsive to all my clients and their families. I provide honest advice and care about them as a player and a person so they can enjoy a long rewarding career in the NHL and beyond.``- Matt Keator, President and Owner, WIN Hockey Agency